Thursday, June 24, 2010

fabric and stamps.

thanks to the wonderful help of my mom and sister, we finished all the fabric pockets last weekend in order to send them out this week. i love the cheery fabrics.

my mom's finger was only slightly dented after hours of cutting with the pinking shears. i happen to be terrible at cutting anything, so i was grateful for outside assistance!

the invites all stacked up. love them!

i bought a return address rubber stamp from a shop on etsy for the rsvp envelopes and the outside envelopes.

the final invitation suite. full of whimsy and charm (i think).

4 comments:

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

cuuuuuuuute! I love the little packets! They're just adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I am in love with this idea!!! How did you mail them? Where did you find the design? Did you have RSVP sorry for all teh questions I just love this idea. I actually love your whole wedding!!!

katie [the bright life] said...

Hi there! We mailed them in regular "Lee" size envelopes (5.25" x 7.25"). We just made sure to measure everything out beforehand to make sure the fabric pockets would fit! I found the design here:http://birdandbanner.com/autumnal-palatte/
and then made it my own! One of my bridesmaids did all the writing, then I scanned it in and tweaked it on photoshop. You can see the RSVP card in the last photo or here: http://katiebright.blogspot.com/2010/06/youre-invited.html

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie
I saw your beutiful wedding on Ruffled, such a gorgeous day, congratultions froma bride to be in London! I am in 'love' with your L-O-V-E mugs... please please could you let me now where you got these? Thankyou and kindest regards, Jess x

jessica_boker@yahoo.co.uk