Wednesday, September 29, 2010

new look.


i started making updates to my blog design, and i'm loving it! i like learning new tips and tricks for blogger. if you have any ideas or suggestions for me, let me know! 

xoxo.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Absolutely love the new design! I'm working on my own blog re-design today. It must be a design kinda day ;)

Janine said...

Wow, this looks great! I love your story and reading your blog because I feel that I can really relate! Thanks!

Mary said...

I wanted to stop back and say thanks for the follow! :) I've been reading your blog since the middle of the summer, but I don't always get the chance to comment. I love it though! :)

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

I'm working on a redesign for my blog too! I'm LOVING your left side widgets. They are SO cute :)

Robyn said...

I think it looks great. I need to organize mine a little more, but I think I can procrastinate on that a little longer. :)