Hi friends! I'm hoping to bring a little cheer to your Monday morning with a few things I've designed recently. About a month ago, I showed you this invitation I designed for Atkinson Insurance Group's Summer Cookout. I also designed some nametags and recipe cards (which were given as favors) for the cookout. The party had a 50s inspiration, so I tried to keep that running through the designs. I love how the nametags were displayed on the fence--cute, right?
Here's a closeup of the nametag design:
The recipe card favors included all of the recipes served that night. Here's the design for those:
xoxo.




2 comments:
katie, you have a real talent.
i love looking at all the stuff you design. can't wait to see what is next.
Love those! They reminded me a little of bowling balls which I found totally fitting. Yummy recipes too!
Post a Comment