Sunday, June 17, 2012

these guys.

Landon and I so grateful for the love, leadership, and encouragement that God has blessed us with through these two men. There is no replacement for a father, and we hope to create the same kinds of memories with our kids that we have had with our dads, and to share the same values that our fathers shared with us. We can always count on both of you for sound advice, in everything from big life decisions to low water pressure and treating allergy outbreaks. Thanks for loving our moms and loving your kids. As they say in Texas, y'all are the best.

xoxo.

P.S. I'm pretty sure it's a done deal that our firstborn son's middle name will be David. 

P.P.S. Shoutout to our grandpas! Studs, all of them.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Yay! I love all of the bride + father photos that are coming out for fathers day! So sweet :D