Thursday, June 20, 2013
the first few days in our new home.
Different seasons of life are marked by different expressions of God's faithfulness. I have felt so clearly in the last few years God's provision, His perfect will, and the ways in which He says, trust me, I will come through for you always.
In this new season, I also sense God's matchless beauty. The wonders of His hands, the glory of His name. Through His creation, He whispers, if I created this, the Heavens and the Earth, should you not also trust me with every detail of your life?
I also sense His call to dig in, living deeper in relationships and less in stuff or circumstances. He has given us a clear mission, one that we can only pursue by trusting daily, hourly, in Him.
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act. Psalm 37:4
xoxo.
photos from my iPhone of our first few weeks in Greenville: camping (nutella/banana breakfast s'mores anyone?), picnicking, setting up our new place, summer reading, enjoying God's creation, and lots and lots of running.
Labels:
faith,
greenville,
home,
moving,
scripture,
south carolina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ahh... you read/are reading 7? I read it a few weeks ago and DESPERATELY need someone to talk about it with. please let me know your thoughts! and blessing settling in. the first couple months are the hardest... but you guys are pros by now!
Post a Comment