Thursday, June 17, 2010

you're invited.

i printed invitations yesterday, and (i think) they turned out pretty cute!! one of my bridesmaids, renee, wrote them with her fun and whimsical handwriting! thanks renee!

my mom is sewing a little fabric pocket for each invitation, so this is what guests will see when the open the envelope.

choose wisely! :)


2 comments:

yas said...

I love them!! They're SO cute!!! This is such an awesome idea!

Lane' said...

I REALLY love these! I'm curious if you have dimensions of the invites, RSVP cards, and fabric? After spending countless HOURS of looking for the right invitations I think I'm going to give these a try. I'm to the point that I just want to get them made and these seem they'd be within my budget (our entire wedding is on a $2000 budget). Anything you'd be willing to share would be GREATLY appreciated!! akcatlovergirl at gmail dot com

Thank you!!