Love the first and second one! Looks like their knit with a chunky yarn, which is good because I can never finish a sweater knit in fine weights lol - they take forever!
I really wish I knew how to make these as well, they look so compfy!♥
Me too!! If you figure it out, please share!! :-) You've got great taste!
Oh my gosh! The third one is dreamy! :)http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the first and second one! Looks like their knit with a chunky yarn, which is good because I can never finish a sweater knit in fine weights lol - they take forever!
I really wish I knew how to make these as well, they look so compfy!
♥
Me too!! If you figure it out, please share!! :-) You've got great taste!
Oh my gosh! The third one is dreamy! :)
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment