remember the cutie-cute twigs & honey bobby pins i told you about yesterday that i got from little winter?
well guess what...i got a pair for you, too. that's right, it's time for my very first giveaway!
i'm keeping it sweet and simple for you...here's how to enter:
1. be a follower of the bright life
and
2. in the spirit of thanksgiving, leave a comment on this post telling me what you're thankful for this year.
that's it!
i'll pick a winner using random.org a week from today [monday, nov. 15].
so hurry, hurry, hurry! the bobbys are waiting! and tell your friends!
xoxo.

33 comments:
ohh!! i'm a follower of your awesome blog. and i am thankful for my health and the health of my loved ones. and diet coke :)
love these...so excited about this giveaway.
i'm thankful for so many things. my faith, husband, health, family, friends, a job, and our baby boy on the way!!!
xo
monica
yaya! i'm a follower :)
i am so thankful right now for having a home to live in and be comfortable in.
How great! Hooray for your first giveaway :)
I'm a follower annnnd this year I am so thankful to all of the support I've received from my family, friends, and boyfriend for starting up my blog and planning to re-open my shop. They're my big, giant rock of love and I'd be no where without them!
beautiful choice Katie :)
i am thankful to have a job in these tough times, my family and friends that keep me going...and thankful that i don't have to walk to class in the rain anymore!
Katie, you are the greatest!
I am thankful for honest and loving friends and family who remind me that my life is pretty dang good, even though it feels like a rollercoaster. They ground me! :)
what a great giveaway....
so thankful for my fabulous family :)
michelle
I'm a follower of the Bright Life and I'm thankful that my nephew married an awesome woman this past July (and I mean that).
HOLY CRAP how was I not a follower! I am so sorry shame on me! You know I love you girl!
What a great giveaway!
Luvs!
I am thankful for so much... God's grace... fall weather... and the predictability of Starbuck's lattes...
I am thankful for my wedding, it was the best day of my life, I had fun with the man I love the most, family and friends...
Long time reader, first time poster.I am grateful for bocchi laboratories because for two weeks it gave me a glimpse of how hard other people live and how blessed I am for having what I do have.
I love these pins, and I miss living in Portland... I am sure the market was lovely. I am thankful for new life this year :) My email address is paige.maitland@gmail.com . I am already a follower.
Very cute! Hmm.. I'm very thankful for a challenging internship that is pushing me to my limits, but teaching me so much! Oh yeah, and I'm thankful for your blog-- I'm already a follower! ;)
i'm thankful that i am still in school so I get a 3 week break for Christmas!
The pins are too cute, I love them!
I am very very thankful for my man and my family. They make me happy :)
And I'm following your lovely blog.
I'm having my first giveaway right now as well. Maybe you like it?
love those hair pins. i'm thankful for my husband and his patience.
Katie, I LOVE your blog! Very inspiring. :) This year I'm thankful for crisp, sunny fall mornings when the sky is blue and the leafs are changing color. And for my mom. :)
- Sarah Baggs
Hi. My name is Renee Tyler. I am a follower of your blog, The Bright Life. I really like it. Actually, I really like you. This is long overdue, but your wedding seemed to be really neat! You should start your own special events planning company.
O yes, and what am I thankful for these days you ask?! Well, I am thankful for people like you in my life with blogs like yours. I am thankful that I have been able to afford to live in San Diego since graduation, and have a great time doing it. I am thankful for my superstar family and their health! I am thankful for Peter! ;) And, I am thankful that Ellen has Ellen-size grey TOMS!
Katie - how fun is this? I love all the love you get on this blog!
I'm thankful for technology like the computer I'm typing on right now so I can stay in touch with you and so many other people I love that I don't live close to anymore. And I'm thankful for chilly fall weather and so many beautiful changing leaves. :)
I love these. : )
Completely thankful that I have a husband who moved from Sunny California to KY so that I could be with my friends/family again. Business is booming and I get to see everybody else ALL THE TIME. love him.
well, there are probably rules and restrictions should prohibit me from entering because I'm related to you. So if I win, you can randomly select another follower.
I am thankful for my job, my dear sweet family and my new house!
I am thankful for... seasons, family, sleep, education, blogs to read when I don't want to do work, love, God's faithfulness, and just plain old life in general. Yay!
I love your blog! I'm thankful for so many things: time spent with family, God's never ending love, having a job, that we're able to keep our house this year, faithful friends. God has given me so much to be thankful for this year!!
I am thankful for my job, my friends, and my wonderful boyfriend <3
I am thankful that my boyfriend is moving from Holland and in with me in Oslo this december <3
Fingers crossed :)
I am thankful for two adorable grand children!!
103 followers...katie you are FAMOUS!
I am thankful for a healthy body and legs to run with and for creativity and crafts!
I am a faithful follower of this blog because you are a sweet friend and it makes me happy that I can hear from you and your post-CA college life!
I'm thankful for sweet friends, a great family, and an awesome job!
I am a follower, of course. I am thankful for my husband and his health today!
I am a follower :) I'm thankful for my husband and family who are always there no matter what!
I am a follower - and I am thankful for fireplaces, scarves, and hot apple cider. And of course, I am thankful for the amazing family in my life.
Following your blog sweetie. I am sooo thankful for my mom, brother, boyfriend and the blogosphere.
Post a Comment